Air Duct Cleaning FAQs
- Newly constructed home or after home remodeling or renovations
- Prior to occupancy of a new home.
- Residents with immune system, asthma or allergies issues
- Homes with airflow issues or dust problems
- Smokers in the household or pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect health, such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and very small particles of dust. The removal of such contaminants from the HVAC system and home should be considered as one component in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality.